Tuesday 30 August 2011

Trying

I don't know what it's like where you are in the world, but here in the Scottish Borders the weather has turned from not very nice, to not very nice and very cold. I am almost tempted to put the central heating on, but have so far stopped myself. There's just something about central heating and August that somehow don't go together. I might well change my mind by tonight.

So far this week things have been a bit low key compared to the last few weeks, but things are gathering apace. After a slow day yesterday which involved trying to tidy my office - emphasis on the 'trying' - and then making a list of things to be done such as paying bills, whereupon I discovered that it was a Bank Holiday and nowhere was open, today has proven more fruitful. I now do not owe anyone anything, which is always a bonus, and I've managed to put into action the metal frame I need made for my piece of stained glass, and then I was contacted by my work. From a quite easy work week, I've now gone into a rather more hectic work week and Thursday in particular is not the best, as I start at 9.30 am and finish at 9 pm.

A bit of a 'trying' week from all angles!

No comments:

Post a Comment