Monday 14 May 2012

Another blatant plug

Way back in March 2011 I told you all about Eilean Dubh, which is the photographic masterpiece done by Russell, the lovely man who published my book and who is married to the even lovelier She Who Must Not Be Named.

Russell, who goes by the rather fetching online name of Bassman, has this very same book entered into the Scottish Nature Photography Awards 2012.

If you, dear friends, would be good enough to go and vote, I think Mr Bassman will love you all forever... sorry I was getting carried away... no he won't love you forever, but he will be extremely grateful and even more so if he wins.

All you have to do is follow this link and go down to the thumbnail on the bottom right and vote away.




Thanks one and all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug. I'll remember you when I'm famous.

    ReplyDelete