Friday 7 September 2012

A winning streak

In July I won a book by Nicola Morgan just for putting a comment on her blog. I rarely win things and was very excited, so when Sally Zigmond, another writer whose blog I follow, was giving away a novel by Chris Nickson, I thought 'what the hell I'll enter' and who'd have thought it, but I won!

These kind of competitions are just up my street. They're not the ones where you have to think up something witty or do anything dramatic, they're the ones where you put a comment and your name is picked out at random. What's not to like?

The other thing is, I always wondered about these... you know the kind of questions: is this for real? is it rigged? is someone going to win? So it's lovely to be able to say, yes, it is for real, no it's not rigged and I WON!


No comments:

Post a Comment