Saturday 14 February 2015

The focus on me

They got the weather forecast right for the last 2 days as the grey has descended. It looks like someone has come along with a huge watercolour brush and brushed the sky with translucent grey paint and sadly they forgot to put any blue or clouds in. It really affected my mood, but not as much as going to bowls and losing 27 - 3.

It was quite funny in some ways as the people in my team were good players, but we just couldn't put it together at all. I don't think I was helped by a guy with his iPad who asked if he could take a film of me bowling for a council film of what goes on in the building. I was a little shocked and to be honest it did put me off a bit, but no excuses, it was just one of those days.

I don't know why I was chosen as I'm neither a very good bowler nor was I looking particularly attractive in my old sweater and jeans, but the guy seemed satisfied.

I did ask if he could do a bit of photoshop, but all I got was an enigmatic smile and, on reflection, I suppose at least if his iPad was focussed on me then he wouldn't be filming the scoreboard!


No comments:

Post a Comment